Sunday 17 June 2012

fashion and us ;)

ohh babeh!
this is my beloved mataer! ferdaus! this picture edited by my self ;)
 i knw its not perfect enough -.-
but i least i've tried :P
HAHAH

 and yeahhh! its me! 
with my ornge HAIR!
ilove my hair so muchh! heheh xD

and this is us!
btw... i dnt knw why this picture is like this -.-''
yea btw~
both of us is into a same thing!
and that is FASHION!
omg!
we love fashion!
but he more into to hair stylish ;)
and me? more to clothes!
ohhh~ what a great!
that is the thing that i've like about him~
hes not same like another guy that still stay in a BOX!
-.- duhh~ now is 20 centuries!
so get out from a stupid box pleasee ;)
ehm~
sometimes we shared our own opinion with each other about fashion ;)
and guess what?
we are into a same part of fashion too! OMG!
LOL~
but whatever it is... i love him not just because he love fashion or bla bla bla ;)
but i love him because of him self ;)
for who he is ;)
my lil' annoy boy ;)
iloveyousomuch!


No comments:

Post a Comment