Tuesday 23 August 2011

my BLOOD

heyy bitch!!! you seeeee that gurl??? o,0 haa~ she is my HALF BLOOD yoooo~ nameee dia,,, anak OTHMAN... hehe..ouhhh~ wrong wrong :/ name dia NUR AISHAH OTHMAN.. haa~ baru betul xD act,,, its damn hard wanna describe bout her -,-'' pffttt~ but what i really sure bout her, she's damn CUTE! sometimes she's damn funny and quite crazy yooo~ but... sometimes she's really moody~ fuyooooo~ on that time i really scared wanna poke her siaa -,- ohh yarhhh :) at my school,, other students also call her BLURCOCK xD if im not mistaken laaa~ HAHAHAHA~ well~ she's really blur act xD thats what i like bout her dooood :D she's always  care bout me!!!!!!!!!! but didnt care bout herself -,- guess what,, she wish that god gave her a SICKNESS... wtf -,- weirdo girl siaaa -,-  but whatever is~ ILOVEHERRRRRRRRR! grrr~ my lil' girl, i'll always be on your side :D <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment