Tuesday 23 August 2011

my NYAWA

heyyy dudeeeee and babeeee :D did you saw this guy??? o,0 if you all wanna know he is my lovey dovey guy!!! grrrr~ really "KAMCING'' sakk with me :) he also my party people guy :) i met him on 2008 i guess,,, i was in form 2 on that time! HAHAHA~ we never talk with eachother on that time :) just always meet at town :) pffttt~ on that time i really dont like him -,-'' i also dont know what makes me hates him a lot! HAHAHA~ but, a few years later,, on that time,, MYspace is damn hot, i addin' him on myspace and we start chating together :) he takes my numberPhone!!! awww~ <3 HAHAHA~ we texting, but not in the long time :) just for a few weeks i guess -,-'' then then then,, afew months later both of us starts texting again and always hangout together :) fuhhhhh~ we're really closed until his friends thinks we're lovers! HAHAHA... stupid siaaa~ and a days later! on 11 of feb 2011 :) he purpose me as his girlfriend :D awww~ I LOVE HIM!!! and hell yeahhh! i xcept him as my HEART! <3 <3 and now,, 6months we have been together :) i hope our relation will last long until the worl ends :) <3 <3 FERDAUS you are my only one :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment